Giuliano Gobbo is a very experienced consultant in the Real Estate market and corporate issues, acting in the United States strictly as a consultant. Also, he is the a Founder Partner of Giuliano Gobbo & Associates Lawyers, which is the Real Estate Law reference Law Firm in the South of Brazil, at the sane time, he is the Chairman of The Real Estate Commission of the Brazilian Bar Association – Section of Paraná State and Member of The Real Estate Commission of the Brazilian Bar Association – Section of Santa Catarina State.
He has the following educational background:
University of Miami – LLM in Real Property Development – will initiate in Fall/2015.
Fundação Getulio Vargas – Real Estate Law Specialized – FGV LAW.
State Court Judge Academy of Parana – Graduate School – 2006
Ohio University – Full Time MBA – Athens/OH – USA – 2000/2002.
Harvard Law School / MIT - Program on Negotiation -Cambridge/MA – 1999/2000. Focus on Commercial Negotiation, Merger and Acquisiton, Arbitrage and Conflict Resolution.
Northeastern University - Boston/MA – 1999. Specialization – Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting and American Legal System.
Northeastern University - Boston/MA -1998/1999. Business Language Skills Program – Case Method.
PUC/PR – Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Paraná Curitiba/PR Brasil. – Law Degree 1996
– The Explanatory Certificates and the Real Estate Incorporation Registration – Sinduscon Informative– February/2012.
– The Controversy of Condominium Frontage Change – Real Estate Magazine – March/2012.
– Expenditure Type Indicates Who Will Pay the Bill – Real Estate Section of the Gazeta do Povo Newspaper – December/2012.
– Precautions When Renting a Property – Economics Section of the Gazeta do Povo Newspaper – September/2013.
– Considerations of the Surface Rights – Law and Justice Section of the Gazeta do Povo Newspaper – June/2013.
– Prevention Culture Needs to Expand in the Real Estate Environment – Law and Justice Section of the Gazeta do Povo Newspaper – July/2014.
– Real Estate Laws Brings Protection, but Clients must do the Research before Buying a Property – Real Estate Section of the Gazeta do Povo Newspaper – August/2014.
- I Real Estate Law Seminar at Parana State Bar Association – October 2012.
President and organizer – 1 day Seminar with several well-known speakers.
– Open Meeting of the Real Estate Law Commission at Parana State Bar Association – 2013.
President and Organizer – Discussion about labor sourcing and slavery at Construction Companies – attended as speakers Labor Judge and a Federal Labor Prosecutor.
– II Real Estate Law Seminar at Parana State Bar Association – September 2014.
President and Organizer – 2 days Seminar, very distinguished, attending as speakers some State Court Judges, Federal Prosecutors, Presidents of Real Estates related Institutions, some of the best Real Estate Lawyers in Brazil, Mayor and his Staff, President of the Bar Association, and others.